Monday, June 7, 2010

Christmas Pictures



So I was looking around online at Christmas time and found this website for a guy that dresses up like Santa and will set a time to come over and sit with kids and have pics taken and all you have to do is donate food for them to give to the food drive. I thought it was pretty cool so I set a time on Christmas Eve and had them go to my parents house and had all the grand kids there for Santa to say hi to and he even had a helper who gave each child a wrapped gift! Really awesome!! Jak wasn't too sure what to think but he loved the toy he got and it was interesting experience!!




He loved his awesome drums!!


Cutie Pie!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! Jak's face reminds me of myself as a young girl, again. We have a home video of one of my parent's friends coming over dressed up as Santa when I was 2. I was happy on my mom's lap, but quickly turned into a crying mess on Santa's. Haha. The only way he got me to stop was when he pulled a candy cane out of the bag. Seriously. The crying stops instantly once I had my grip on that candy...

Holly said...

That's funny! He is pretty big on candy too...mostly cookies tho! You two would probably get along great, he is a pretty big ham! Better hang out over here more when you guys come back!